Cheap & Cheerful Light Lunch Ramen
Ingredients (Serves 2)
1 pack chicken flavour instant noodles (normally vegan – check ingredients)
1 pack vegetable flavour instant noodles
120g Pak Choi
5 small radishes
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Boil double the required amount of water. Place one half in a pot with the seasoning to simmer, and place the other in a pot with the noodles and the pak choi.
- Finely chop your radishes, and chop your mushrooms relatively thick. Place both
in tothe broth, and continue to boil.
- Remove your pak choi from the water, and cool under the tap. Set aside. Keep an eye on the noodles, and drain when soft.
- Add your peanut butter, lime juice, and soy sauce to the broth.
- Slice the tofu thinly. Place noodles in a bowl, and spoon the broth over the top before adding your pak choi and tofu slices. If you wish, you can separate the ingredients, as shown in the photo.
(Recipe by Will)