Mascarpone & Tofu Toast
Ingredients (Serves 1):
2 slices white bread
3tsp vegan butter
200g firm tofu
2tbsp nutritional yeast
1tsp tomato paste
50ml soy milk
1tsp garlic powder
1) Squeeze the tofu by hand, slowly but firmly, to remove excess moisture.
2) Dice the tofu in to small chunks, and place 1tsp vegan butter in a pan to heat.
3) Once the pan is hot, add the tofu, salt lightly, and cook until golden.
4) Add the nutritional yeast, tomato paste, sugar, and soy milk, then stir until a creamy sauce forms.
5) Add your herbs, then add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Toast your bread and spread with butter. Serve with the sauce on top.
(Recipe by Will)
|533kcal (27%)||32g (64%)||40g (16%)||25g (37%)|