Simple Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Ingredients (Serves 3):
300g dry pasta
1/2 red onion
1-2 cloves garlic
3tbsp soy sauce
200ml vegetable stock
150 ml soy cream (or soy milk, for a lighter, thinner sauce)
2 tbsp lemon juice
Optional garnish of parsley and vegan parmesan
- Add the pasta to a pan of salted water and cook til done.
- Dice the onion and garlic, and add to a pan with a little oil. Cook until slightly brown.
- Chop up the mushrooms and add them to the pan with the soy sauce.
- Once the mushrooms are soft, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce, and cook while stirring for 1 minute.
(recipe by Georgina)